Monday, April 13, 2009

Weight Loss...

Today was my weigh in day and the scale only told part of the story.

This morning before even leaving for my Weight Watchers meeting I lost a crap ton (FYI this is more then just a ton) of weight and did something super healthy for myself that left me with a spring in my step.

I stuck up for myself and said what I wanted and needed to say without fear. Then I went to my meeting and stood on the scale....

It seems joining the gym really has paid off. According to the scale I lost 5.6lbs this week. If only the weight of the toxic crap my life is now free of counted I would be paper thin by now.

I am really so very proud of myself. I am getting HEALTHY both physically and emotionally!!!

I think I will do a happy dance now.....

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wendy, Congratulations!
Sounds like it is all going well. Keep up the fabulous work toward health!