...and that is not always a good thing :P
In just 29 days I will be taking the train from Leominster MA to Boston MA and meeting some people I feel like I know better then most people I have contact with on a daily basis. We share a love for this boy named Harry. We are some of us young (Laura is 17 and about to graduate High School) and some not so young (many of us are the mother of teenagers ourselves). We come from all parts of the USA and some will even becoming from other countries. They are published authors (Lisa, Melissa), journalists (Becky) artists (Julie) and some are stay at home moms (like me), but these people are my friends. I think of them, refer to them, chat with them, cry for them when they are hurting, cheer for them when wonderful things happen to them, they are real people. However I have never met them in person. I am so super excited to set eyes on these amazing folks and give and get real hugs (*hugs* is nice but real arms are better). For those who really know me, that I am not freaking out over hugging tons of people is a huge deal.
That I am going to this amazing event Leaky Con, is mind blowing. But the stars have lined themselves up perfectly and I am going for 2 of the days. It blows my mind!!!
Ok gush over!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Aww, shucks. I can't wait to see you! 28 days now, right? Squee!
Post a Comment