Ok, so I am in NY visiting family for Easter. Jay, the kids and I are staying over with my mother and her new husband (they got married on Valentine's Day). I really like him lots. I call him dad and the kids call him grandpa (with his enthusiastic blessing).
Excited over my visit here with them and seeing the new siblings I got by them getting married I posted it on my Facebook profile.
Well this pissed off my blood relation brother (who is not talking to my mother at the moment) and he called said mother to curse me out and tell her I owe him and my birth father (who was an abusive SOB my whole childhood but thinks he did nothing wrong) an apology. So my dear Knight in Rusty Armour hubby put a little message on short tempered jerky blood relation brothers Facebook page after hearing the tirade left on poor mother's voice mail that said brother could use anger management help. He really was out of control YELLING...Now said brother calls poor mother again and says my hubby is lucky said out of control brother didn't come kick Knight In Rusty Armour's rear (well he used a less polite word).
And therein lies the irony...the offended party on being told he needs anger management reacts by threatening violence....Oh the drama...
Lucky for me the new siblings (4 sisters and a brother) are crazy and cool and relatively drama free....new brother is even in the kitchen now coloring Easter Eggs with the kids..
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment