My Dearest
I have changed. You are right, it is me who has changed more than you have. I feel stronger and know my heart and mind better lately. You are partly responsible. You helped me find a place and way to heal. Now you are feeling punished for it. For that I am sorry. I do not want you to be something you are not or feel things you don't already. You have said that I shouldn't assume you don't feel all the things I say I would love to have you feel, that you do but don't say them, it's not your way, to be wordy.
I have come to realize I deserve to be loved, I am good enough and worthy of real, true, deep and lasting love. I deserve to be cherished and allowed to cherish in return. I have the right to be safe and respected. I want to feel special and wanted. I want to give my heart and soul to you. I want to take care of you and be taken care of by you. I want us to lean on each other in the pain life deals and laugh together from the joys of life.
I want you to be happy and feel fulfilled in something since your job leaves you so frustrated & empty. I know I can't fill all of your needs but I will help you find the things you need to make you happy, feel relaxed and find your joy. I promise you a lifetime of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches, coffee, whisky & diet coke, hair rubs, Friday night pushing off the bed, side cracks and to always love 90's music with you.
In return I just ask you to try and step out of your comfort zone and tell me a little more often the things you feel but assume I know. Share what you feel in your heart in a way I will understand, in words..from time to time...And forever continue to be my bestie!!!
I love you and thank you for the past (almost) 15 years..the good and bad (yes even the bad because they make the good so much more..well, good)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
This is a beautiful letter! You have such a talent for world. Hugs!
Post a Comment