Monday, March 29, 2010

A Little of This a Little of That

Just a few things I wanted to share but none long enough to be a post alone.

1-
I went to Bubba Gumps with Leah over this past weekend. For you Leaky Peeps yes that Leah, you know you are jealous :P... Well anyway this was my first time there and it is a net place, all Forrest Gump all over...Well we sit down and try to talk and the waitress comes over to bother us with a Gump Trivia Quiz with the promise of prizes if we answer them all correctly. Well we did answer them all and each got a prize...We each got that ------------------->
LAME!!!

1 pt2-
While walking back to the Port Authority after leaving Leah I walked past a peep show place. The guys out front were calling out to people passing by, both men & women trying to get them to come in. But when I walked past, nothing..not a word. But then they started calling out to those after me...I was highly offended. Do I look like a goody-goody? Do I seem like the type offended by peep shows...I have a dirty mind as much as the next gal...Don't I? But then I was freaked out that this offended me.....There was no winning here....


2-
At Walmart Joshie really just had to have Batman undies. I let him get them and as soon as we got home he had to put a pair on, of course. But he still wasn't happy. He explained to me that Batman wears a shirt, cape, belt for tools, boots, pants and his undies ON in pants not IN....So he had to have a pair outside his pants. So there he was, in sweat pants, cowboy boots, a shirt, a baby blanket tied around him as a cape, his tool belt from his workman set & undies over his pants. He was so damn cute and so damn happy!! I didn't take a picture because I knew it would be too embarrassing for him later and I would never be able to not show it, so here the details sit so I will at least have the memory noted. If you know my little man you can picture this and know how adorable he is!

3-
I am getting a new tattoo on Friday, after waiting 8 months since the last and I am so flippin excited I could scream. Actually, as Jay can attest, I have been screaming! I am getting this----------->
Jay helped me name her, Willow it is. And I can't wait. I will post pictures when it is done. Jay is getting a new one too, the Horde symbol.




4-
I was very excited to find out I have gone down another pants size and I guess it is time for an update on my progress. When I started Weight Watchers 1 year ago (3/9/09) I was wearing a size 28/30 pants and a mens 5x Shirt but it was beginning to be a squeeze, I weighed 280.8 pounds (127.37kg). Now I am down to a size 12 pants, Large shirt, have lost 114.6 pounds (51.98kg) and weigh 166.2 pounds (75.39kg). Using a BMI chart I have gone from morbidly obese to being to being just on the edge of overweight/obese. I am very happy with my progress. I am very close to my goal, well relative to how far I had to go when I started. I love Weight Watchers, it is not a diet but a program that teaches you how to eat well and in a way that you can follow for the rest of your life.


Well that's all for now....Until next time....

1 comment:

kimmyblair said...

I am SO PROUD of you for staying on track with your weight loss!! You are an inspiration!